When you are planning your government or corporate events you want to be able to do things as efficiently and as easily as possible.
Looking for facilities that offer you booking options for your corporate events will assist you in making your decision quickly so you can email invites and get on with the rest of your planning.
Here are three ways to book, as well as three steps to choose your venue.
1) Initial Contact with a Quick Call
First you can make a quick call to introduce yourself to the facility contact and iron out some basic details:
- Is the facility available on your dates?
- Do they have the proper room size required?
- Does the facility have the equipment, hook-ups, etc. required for presentations?
- Can they assist in set-up of the room, tables, hanging posters, etc.?
- Can they provide catering throughout the day and if so what is available?
2) Plan a Visit
Once you have ironed out the basics and things sound worthy of moving forward, an appointment can be booked to tour the facilities. While there you want to do the following:
- Suss out rooms, parking and general presentation of the site.
- Make sure the site is reachable via taxi, car and bus.
- Review menus and choose your options.
- Arrange for a sampling if possible.
- Get a complete quote based on your exact needs.
3) Email Your Final Quote and Confirmation
After your visit you should be in a position to make a decision. Arrange to have the complete package offering emailed to you outlining everything including taxes. Once approved return an email confirmation to book.
The same three steps you take to make your decision are the same three options to book the venue for your corporate events by phone, email or dropping by.