Your wedding day is one of the most anticipated moments of your life. You have imagined every detail from your beautiful bride’s flowing white gown to the dimple on your Prince Charming’s chin. One of the most important details for your wedding is your wedding venue.
On your wedding day you want to be treated like royalty. You will never be dressed as elegantly or magically as you are at your wedding. You want your surroundings to match the style of your wedding and the wedding venue sets the stage for your reception. When looking for your wedding venue you want to look at every aspect of your surroundings and be certain it will create the personality and ambiance you want. Look for:
- A wedding venue that can accommodate your colour choices, linens, centre pieces and design details
- Attentive, professional staff who will accommodate your every wish and whim
- Customized services to suit the theme of your wedding
- Stunning presentation and attention to detail
- Top chefs with inspired menus
- Picturesque setting with elegant decor
Size of the Wedding Venue
Not all wedding venues are able to accommodate all weddings. You have to consider how many guests you will be expecting and ensure there is a suitable room available as well as ample parking. Just as you may need more space for a large wedding some venues will not be able to accommodate smaller weddings.
Many wedding venues have clever ways of charging you for every detail. Look for venues that include everything without hidden fees such as:
- Room rental fees
- Linen charges
- P.A. system rentals
- Set up and risers for your head table
- Ask about partnerships they have with local companies such as decorators and wedding officiants.
Your venue must provide the style, size and price as well as the service, expertise and stunning details to make your wedding day perfect.